My Lipo Body Sculpting
Bella Tan excited to announce that we now offer My Lipo Body Sculpting. LED Lip has a positive effect on those areas where body sculpting can prove difficult. LED Lipo is the very first 100% LED noninvasive body contouring and sculpting system. You will be using low levels of visible red laser light to create a safe and painless bio-stimulation effect in the targeted fat tissue.
• LED Lipo does NOT produce any abnormal effects in the body or damage body tissue such as cells, blood vessels or neighboring nerves or vital organs. The treatment can be performed on all skin types and body areas where unwanted fat is stored and you can return to normal activity immediately after treatment.
How it Works
When energy is required by the body, the brain sends signals to the adipose cells to break down the stored fat. During this process, free fatty acids are released
into the bloodstream and circulate throughout the body.
The heat and light emitted from the pads of the LED Lipo stimulates the release of energy. The combined therapy of heat, light and exercise completes the process of burning this released energy resulting in immediate and visible slimming and toning – but only in the areas you want.
LED Lipo treatments utilize oval shaped pads, each of which contains 25 diodes that emit a wavelength of 635 nm (Red Light).
Each pad produces 300 milliwatts of energy and penetrates 9 millimeters into adipose tissue (layers of fat cells within connective tissue).
The pads are placed directly on the skin for 20 minutes for spot fat reduction followed by a lymphatic stimulation.
Targeted Areas include: ABDOMEN – SADDLEBAGS – HIPS – THIGHS – ARMS – UPPER BACK – WAIST – BRA LINE
Frequently Asked Questions:
What is the action mechanism behind LED Lipo?
The light (635 nm) emitted from LED Lipo causes the fat cell membranes to temporarily alter the permeability of the cell. This brief change allows the fat contents to seep out from the cell into the interstitial space from where it can be processed by the lymphatic system.
What happens to the fat?
After being released, triglycerides are broken down into free fatty acids and glycerol and enter the blood stream. Once in the blood stream, several things may occur:
- Some of the free fatty acids are readily available to be used as fuel by the body during exercise.
- What is not consumed as energy will get to the liver where it will either be oxidized or re-processed for storage. It is unknown how much gets oxidized versus re-stored, but results suggest that fat does indeed get oxidized (no visible or measurable redistribution of fat in the treated areas)
What results can I expect?
Individuals have lost anywhere from two inches to six inches* over a course of treatments. To maximise the chances of your clients responding, three things are important:
- As a rule, sick clients should not be treated. Wait until the condition has improved. Clients who have a condition listed in the contraindications document should not be treated.
- Hydration is critical. Drink plenty of water (ideally at least 8 glasses of 8 oz of water) spread out throughout the day. Diuretics (coffee, alcohol, etc.) are discouraged.
- The lymphatic system should be mobilized. Post treatment exercise is essential. The client must be encouraged to be active and burn 350 calories every day during their choice of cardio exercise.
*Individual results vary and are not guaranteed.
How deep does LED Lipo affect fat cells?
Penetration depth is 10 to 12 mm. The LED Lipo consists of sixteen pads that each contain 28 ultra-bright diodes. Each pad has an optical output of 450mw per pad.
Who can operate the LED Lipo device?
As a class I device, LED Lipo can be operated by anyone in any state without the supervision of a medical professional.
How is LED Lipo different than liposuction?
Liposuction is an invasive procedure involving the mechanical removal of fat cells. By contrast, LED Lipo is completely non-invasive and only affects fat cells temporarily. LED Lipo does not compete with liposuction; it is simply a body shaping option available to clients who do not wish to undergo a surgical procedure.
Does LED Lipo help with loose skin?
Anecdotal evidence suggests that clients undergoing LED Lipo have noticed an improvement in skin tone and texture.
Does LED Lipo improve the appearance of cellulite?
Anecdotal evidence suggests that clients undergoing LED Lipo have noticed an improvement in the appearance of cellulite.
Can LED Lipo cause cancer?
No. LED Lipo uses LED in the visible spectrum (635 nm) to stimulate our cells to be more efficient and accelerate the rate of naturally occurring processes. There has never been any indication that it may cause cancer. However, clients with cancer should not be treated. For more information, please refer to our list of contraindications.